When we talk about chocolate then it is usually noticed that most of the people love to eat chocolates even I’m also fond of eating chocolates. But when we talk about dark chocolate then it was found that it is not much popular among people. But the question is that Why is it not much popular among people like the regular variety of chocolates. The answer is simple that because of its bit bitter taste, people do not like it even I also didn’t like it but when I read benefits of dark chocolate then you can’t believe that I don’t want to leave it ever. Just same as its parent fruit, it contains antioxidants and essential nutrients that are very beneficial for our health and beauty So, let’s see that how is it beneficial to our skin, for weight loss and eating before bed.
Benefits of Dark Chocolate on Skin
- Dark chocolate found to every helpful to keep our skin healthy, beautiful and glowing.
- One of the amazing benefits of dark chocolate is that it protects your skin from UV rays (that usually results in skin cancer and skin burning).
- Anidoxiandants present also protect our skin from damaging of free radicals.
- Benefits of dark chocolate also very helpful to prevent aging.
- Regular eating of dark chocolate helps to keep your skin smooth and moisturized :-).
- Dark chocolate helps to slough off the dead skin cells and keep you a new and fresh skin.
- Dark chocolate is open the enemy of stress as it stops the working of stress hormones and keep your tension free and full of happiness.
- If you are the regular eater of dark chocolate then you don’t need to use sunlight protection because it gives your skin a natural protection from the sun.
- Dark chocolate bitters in taste but it gives your skin extra energy.
- Dark chocolate helps to prevent your skin from the unnecessary complexion.
Benefits of Dark Chocolate For Weight Loss
No doubt! when you ask someone to lose weight then he will say to stop eating chocolate. Right? Yeah! It’s right. But it’s the time to eliminate such talking that eating chocolate results in increasing weight. It’s my own experience when some obese person eating chocolate then other say that your obesity is only due to chocolate. I was amazed to listen to that. Then I decided to search that is it really right or not. After reading different articles on different sites on health niche and weight loss then I come to know that it’s totally wrong that eating chocolate increase weight. Here I’m to going share my experience that how Benefits of dark chocolate helps you in weight loss:
- Burns Your Fats: Flavanol present in dark chocolate helps you to increase sweat which is very helpful in blood sugar level and burn fat in your body. According to American Chemical Society’s Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, “Flavanol is plant based nutrient which found prominently in dark chocolate and Milk chocolates” So if you want to lose your weight then I’ll recommend you to buy dark chocolate and eat it.
- Reduce Stress: It has been found that stress always results in weight gaining. It increases appetite and encourage you to eat more hence results in weight gain. But if you are the regular eater of chocolate then it relaxes your mind and increases serotonin and endorphin level in your brain that results in reducing stress and eliminates anxiety.
- Reduce Insulin Resistance: Diabetic patient usually familiar with insulin but other who don’t know about it so let me tell you. Insulin released by the pancreas when blood sugar level increases. Insulin helps in maintaining blood sugar level. It has been found that when blood sugar level increases very earlier and insulin produces more and more then cells prevent the insulin from doing its job and induces resistance to insulin. Dark chocolate reduces insulin resistance and helps it to work properly. It was observed when
“in 2005 American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported a research in which 15 people ate dark chocolate and 15 people ate white chocolate. At the end of the time, it was found that people who ate dark chocolate become significantly more sensitive to insulin maintained their blood sugar level and lower their blood pressure while other people who ate white chocolate do not get such benefits of dark chocolate. So, dark group won”
Benefits of Dark Chocolate Before Bed
When we will search for some bed time food then one name you will is of Dark Chocolate. How it got its name in before bed time food? So, the answer is simple that because of benefits of dark chocolate. I know that most of the people drink milk before bedtime. Keep it up. I’m not going to say you to leave milk but I want that you should eat dark chocolate. So, Let’s see the benefits of dark chocolate eating before bedtime.
- Boost your Metabolism: Dark Chocolate consider to best food before bed time to boost your metabolism. A small bite of dark chocolate can help to boost _ emotional and physical that you need.
- Increased Sleepiness: It is important that sleeping is necessary for overall health and for proper body function. If you will not take proper bed time then your body cannot work well and it can lead to towards aging. Well in this way dark chocolate helps you so much in this regard it will keep you away from anxiety and will help you to relax and sleep well. So, never forget to take a bite of dark chocolate before bedtime. And never forget the benefits of dark chocolate before bedtime.
“Here I have shared all the benefits of dark chocolate for skin, to lose weight and before eating before bedtime. I hope you really found this article useful. If you really like my article then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. And if you have any question in your mind then feel free to ask me in the discussion box below”