What is Acute Renal Failure?
Acute Renal Failure is a sudden stop of the working of the kidney. Kidneys are the organs of the body that remove the waste product, help in the balancing of water and salt and regulate the minerals in the blood. When your kidneys do not work then removal of waste products, balancing of water and salts and the regulation of minerals in the blood stop. This condition is known as Acute Renal Failure.
Here I’m going to tell you the causes of acute renal failure and more about it. So keep reading it …..
Causes of Acute Renal Failure
Following are the causes of acute renal failure
- Blood flows slowly to your kidney
- Damage to Kidney
- Kidney’s ureter blockage can stop the removal of waste product
- Risk Factors For Causes Of Acute Renal Failure
- Risk Factors for acute renal failure are
- Heart Disease
- Liver Disease
- Advanced Age
- In severe condition when hospitalized and require much care
Symptoms For Causes Of Acute Renal Failure
Here are the symptoms for acute renal failure
- Decreased urine output
- Muscle Fatigue
- Smell from Mouth
- Salty taste in mouth
- Swelling of body parts such as legs, ankles or feet.
Prevention of acute renal failure
It is very difficult to cure acute renal failure but it prevention can reduce the risks for causes of acute renal failure:
- Healthy Lifestyle: Healthy eating and perfect diet can reduce the risk for causes of acute renal failure.Work On Doctor’s Recommendations: Most of the time people with heart disease, diabetes and with many other diseases have acute renal failure. So, due to this, the complete guides of doctor are important for them. You need to change your life pattern with doctor’s recommendations. It can lower your risks very much.
- Contact to Doctor: If you find any of the symptoms given above about acute renal failure then immediately go to your doctor. This can reduce your risks very much.
- Happiness: Most of the time you get caught in problems which increases your blood pressure due to tensions occur in your mind. This Increase blood pressure can lead you towards the heart attack and this condition increases the chances of heart failure. So, keep yourself happy in different activities you love to do.
- Prevention From Diseases: Mostly the diseases lead you towards acute renal failure. So the prevention of every disease will be very helpful to minimize the causes of acute renal failure.
- Environment/Surroundings: Keep your environment clean because toxins present in the polluted environment can cause acute renal failure.
“Here I’ve shared causes of acute renal failure, symptoms, and Prevention. I hope you will find it useful for you. Give your opinions below in “Discussion Box”.